About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The Flowers Return

Blessings suddenly come - falling out of heaven into our laps. Such a week I have known, such a week of blessings. I have laughed much this week at the goodness of God and have been astounded at how the heavens can open with a burst and suddenly the dry land is turned into a garden. God sends his mercies down and in a moment everything is turned around - The sun rises, the waters flow, the flowers return, the obstacles fall away, and suddenly God shows himself mighty to save and answers the cries of His children. 

I am privileged to know such a tender Father and honored to be called His own. And today my heart bursts with the blessings that have fallen! 

Artwork: Truly the Light is Sweet by Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment