About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Thursday, February 03, 2022

Proclamatory Feet

I feel electricity course through me at His touch. Fear flees and little do I care what men think. Do I dance? Yes, with all my heart and soul till those of timid nature find the boldness to step out.

Come, all who wish to join in the dance, who wish to plunge into the river, who wish to stand beneath the rain and soak in heaven's glory. And darkness will tremble beneath your feet . . . and walls will crash beneath your feet . . . and demons will flee before your stomping, twirling, proclamatory feet!

Leap over those safe little fences round your field that men have built and venture into the wild unknown . . . I know you want to.


Artwork: Spiritual Renewal © 2008 Angela Branigan

No comments:

Post a Comment