About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

I Can See the Angels

The wide world is before me. An unknown future where boundaries are enlarged and tent pegs are widened. That is what Christ does. He brings a largeness that stretches us: larger vision, larger faith, impossible circumstances. Hah! impossible for us but not for Him.

And if I look very carefully I can see the angels that walk before me. They set things up of which I cannot see - divine appointments, divine provision, help when needed, help when I do not know I need it. We are not alone when we venture into the wide world . . . not those who are his followers.

Artwork: Study for the Cross and the World by Thomas Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment