About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Monday, May 08, 2017

He is There

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!" Do you hear it, mother-dear?

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!" Shhh, listen very closely. Can you hear his tiny self reaching out to you? He has a soul . . . he has a beating heart. He wishes you to know that he is there.

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!" He hopes to make it out into the world of sun and wind and sky. He wants you to know that, though invisible to you, he is alive. He holds a destiny within his little soul. He is trying, with all his strength, to let you know he has a name. He is not a lump of tissue as some would wish you to believe. He is not a glob of cells to be flushed out.

Close your eyes, quiet your soul, and listen . . . "I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!"

Photograph: unborn baby, fetus, unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment