About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Weapons Given to Me

I fight for my children with weapons given to me from heaven - powerful ones, breaker ones, ones that free captives from their prisons.

I fight for the lost with a passion given to me from heaven - a fiery thing, a stubborn thing, a thing so soaked with love that the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.

I fight for this world with angels who join me from heaven - ministering ones, worship ones, ones who war until the ending of the battle.

I fight and will not stop. Not until all those I know (and those I do not know yet) are delivered from the bonds of death to become children of my loving Father.

Artwork: spiritual warfare praying, angels, unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment