About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Tomorrow the Sun

Again the sun has risen and the earth is still quietly revolving happily in its course. If ever I boast of anything let it be of how good and great my Father up in heaven is. What a loving God who created this revolving earth! He made it all for us, us small beings who are the apple of His eye.

What made this God of glorious nature fall in love with us? We cannot earn this love, yet it is heaped upon us when we have done nothing but look up and acknowledge Him who gives it freely.


And tomorrow the sun shall rise again . . . and tomorrow His mercy shall be freshly given. I can only shake my head in wonder.


Artwork by George Elgar Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment