About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Thursday, June 04, 2015

One Spot of Darkness

I am fully willing, Lord, to hear it. Speak what is true. I have asked for truth since I was young and first began to follow. And now it is no different.

Expose my heart! Let your blinding light reveal everything that's hidden. I want it, Lord. Burn deep within and do not let one spot of darkness hide. I welcome it. It is time for me to walk a higher glory. I will not rest till that thing within is thoroughly disposed of. And if I need to wrestle it out, so be it. Let the struggle start - for I will fight until the truth is anchored deep and firm.

. . . . it is a violent zeal that takes hold, and it is time for it.

Artwork: Words Like Fire © Dolores DeVelde
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/dolores-develde.html

No comments:

Post a Comment