About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

From His Very Heart

They burn quite hot - a brilliant, gleaming white. And from His very heart they come.

It is time. He holds them ready - another son or daughter has been crying out for more: More fire! A heart renewed! A new love! Let it come!

And so He reaches into His heart, into that inner fire, and plucks out the holy embers. It's time to set a fire afresh in yet another heart . . . Hahahahaha! He's even laughing when He does it. I think it's one of His most favorite things to do.

Artwork: prophetic art, God's hands, unknown

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is so fluid. It connects the reader to the subject matter and makes them ponder.....I have felt this way before, but never had the words. THIS is how I feel. Keep writing my friend!

    ReplyDelete