About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

A Destiny Awaits

"Father, it is broken."

"I know, dear one. Will you give it to me, bruises, pain and all?"

"But all my dreams are in it."

"Yes, it is a precious thing, I know, for I am the One who made it. I am the One who placed those dreams inside it. But I must hold it now. You must trust me with it."

"And then what?"

"Do not worry about that. Only do what I have asked. I am the only One who has the power to heal it. You cannot. Neither can any man."

"Will it take long?"

"Not long. Not long at all. This time it is different . . . Now, may I have it?" 

"Yes. Yes . . . I am ready. You may have it. I know a destiny awaits and I do not wish this sorrow to hold me back. Please take it."

"You are brave, my girl . . . very brave, indeed."

Artwork: Broken Heart (c) Daniel Rocal
http://daniel-rocal.deviantart.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment