About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It Is Yours

It is yours. It is all yours, though you knew it always was. The world has no hold on it – though it has tried. Again and again I turn it back to you. Again and again you fill it to overflowing till I have something I may give to others.

My heart is yours and gladly so! And now you take this heart to deeper places. I will go. I willingly go where you wish to take me. Less of me and more of you is not an easy place to get to. But I will go . . . it is the place where life is found.

Artwork: Invocation by Arild Rosenkrantz

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful prayer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is a prayer that we all say at some point...and I've found that we have to keep saying it through the different seasons we are in. :)

    ReplyDelete