About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, friend.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It Is Yours

It is yours. It is all yours, though you knew it always was. The world has no hold on it – though it has tried. Again and again I turn it back to you. Again and again you fill it to overflowing till I have something I may give to others.

My heart is yours and gladly so! And now you take this heart to deeper places. I will go. I willingly go where you wish to take me. Less of me and more of you is not an easy place to get to. But I will go . . . it is the place where life is found.

Artwork: Invocation by Arild Rosenkrantz

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful prayer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is a prayer that we all say at some point...and I've found that we have to keep saying it through the different seasons we are in. :)

    ReplyDelete