About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Friday, February 08, 2008

I Saw The Shadows

Oh, what fragrant scents rise up from this green earth, this earth so ready to explode with life! But I almost did not notice. I saw the shadows that the mountains make and nearly lost the view of that which lies beyond – the sweeter things that wait.

What hill is this that threatens to be a mountain in my way? Not even a mountain can stand against the One who guides me upon a path that I have never walked before. God turns the shadows into light and even tramples down the hills to make the way both smooth and wide.

It is a lovely day, a right day, a hobbit-in-the-garden day! . . . And to think I almost missed it.


Photograph: Vineyard © 2008 David Wall
http://www.davidwallphoto.com/index.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment