About Me

My photo
God-lover, singer, poet, writer, mother, friend. Author of Song of Unborn Child.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Visions In The Night

Visions in the night you’ve given me and now that I have seen your face I am ruined for it. The night shall never be the same to me, not since I have met you there. Dearest One, who wakes me in the night for sake of love to have a chat, to speak to such a one as me, who compared to your eternal age is just a babe.

In my blood your love runs, flowing from your Spirit into mine. I am devoured by desire for your Glory. And so I wait. Patiently? . . . not always. Pensively? . . . sometimes. With a yearning that no earthly thing can fill and with a heart that cries, “This is but a glimmer of who you are – there must be more!”

And visions in the night is where this started, where this love was poured into my soul. Your light has changed the night for me forever.


Artwork: The Spirit of the Summit by Frederic Leighton

No comments:

Post a Comment